Best Practices for Building Successful Projects
Please join us on Monday, March 12 at the UC Riverside Extension for the 2018 Community Leadership Summit! The Summit will bring together representatives from state agencies, local government, environmental non-proﬁts and community organizations to discuss best practices in promoting community engagement, outreach, and assistance in climate projects.
Scheduled sessions include the following topics:
- Delivering Benefits to Impacted Communities: Where We've Been, Where We're Going
- Overview of California Climate Investment Outreach & Technical Assistance Efforts
- Maximizing Social Equity in Climate Projects
- Connecting California Climate Investments Projects with Communities
- Growing California Climate Investments Program Outreach and Awareness
- Building Community Partnerships: Local and Regional Government Strategies
- Best Practices for Technical Assistance: Project Development and Implementation
This event is free and open to the public.
Travel scholarships are also now available!