The Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Program (AHSC) staff engages in a robust annual process of soliciting feedback from stakeholders to improve the AHSC program. Program staff begins this process by conducting “lessons learned” workshops around the State and reaching out to a variety of stakeholders to gather comments and suggestions. Once an initial round of feedback is received, guidelines are revised in coordination with member agencies and departments. The revised guidelines are then published on the Strategic Growth Council website at least 30 days prior to a public meeting in which additional comments are accepted. The final guidelines reflect feedback received throughout the revision process, and continue to promote the AHSC Program’s ambitious vision for the future.
Round 5 Guidelines
Applications due February 11, 2020.
- AHSC Round 5 Guidelines
- AHSC Round 5 Narrative Rubric
- AHSC Round 5 Community Engagement Tracker
- AHSC Round 5 Project Area Mapping Guidance
- AHSC Round 5 Climate Adaptation Assessment Matrix
- Round 5 Application Webinar
- AHSC Benefits Calculator Tool Video Tutorial