The Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Program (AHSC) staff engages in a robust annual process of soliciting feedback from stakeholders to improve the AHSC program. Program staff begins this process by conducting “lessons learned” workshops around the State and reaching out to a variety of stakeholders to gather comments and suggestions. Once an initial round of feedback is received, guidelines are revised in coordination with member agencies and departments. The revised guidelines are then published on the Strategic Growth Council website at least 30 days prior to a public meeting in which additional comments are accepted. The final guidelines reflect feedback received throughout the revision process, and continue to promote the AHSC Program’s ambitious vision for the future.
- 2016-2017 Final Guidelines (Reflects Technical Amendments on 8/14/17 and 10/23/17)
- 2016-2017 Final Guidelines Summary of Changes
- AHSC 2016-2017 Technical Amendments adopted 10/24/2017
- AHSC 2016-2017 Technical Amendments adopted 8/14/2017
- 2016-2017 GHG Quantification Methodology