Next Council Meeting
June 29, 2023 | 1:00 p.m.
Sierra Hearing Room, CalEPA
SGC’s Technical Assistance Partners are holding a series of webinars to support prospective Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Round 6 applicants. Register for any of the webinars by clicking the links below.
If you have questions, please contact Alejandro Huerta at Enterprise Community Partners.
May 19, 2020
- Fundamentals of the AHSC program (threshold requirements, eligible capital projects)
- Creating a competitive application
- Case studies
Rural Innovation Project Area Webinar
May 21, 2020
- Lessons learned from rural communities
- Key strategies for rural applications
- Moving your project forward
Roles of Public Partners
May 27, 2020
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Role that cities/counties and transit agencies play in scoping key elements of an AHSC project
- How public partners can help strengthen applications
- The benefits an AHSC project can bring to your community