SGC is thrilled to announce that the Full Application for Round 1 of the Regional Climate Collaboratives (RCC) Grant Program is now available. Application materials are available on our Application Materials Webpage, which includes the application packet and a number of resources to help applicants develop their applications, including various guidance documents, templates, and recordings of RCC application workshops.
Full Application Process
All RCC Applicants must submit the Full Application to SharePoint by 5:00 p.m. PT on Friday, October 7, 2022. Full applications consist of the following components:
- General Narrative Question
- Application Workbook to provide project workplan, budget, and schedule of grant activities
- Program Threshold Uploads, which includes Threshold Criteria Checklist, Signed Partnership Agreement, Adopted Letter of Resolution, Letters of Commitment, and/or Letter of Authorization, and Project Area Map
- Supplemental Uploads are optional and could include Letters of Support and background documentation to demonstrate all Co-Applicant's previous relevant experience
All of these Application materials and associated templates are included in the RCC Round 1 Full Grant Application Packet, and more detailed guidance is also provided in the Application Instructions. Application technical assistance is available to Applicants that submit a Pre-Proposal. Read more about the Pre-Proposal at the Applications page.
To receive access to SharePoint, Applicants must fill out this brief survey no later than Friday, September 23, 2022, to indicate their intent to apply for a Round 1 RCC Grant. The survey enables RCC Program staff to create individualized folders for each Applicant team. SGC Staff strongly encourages Applicants to fill out the survey as soon as possible before the deadline and to submit a test file in advance of the Application deadline to avoid any last-minute file submission issues.
RCC Program staff will explain all application requirements and the submission process in a Full Application Webinar on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. The webinar will be recorded for those unable to attend or who wish to revisit the presentation.
Ways to Learn More
- SGC will host RCC Office Hours on Wednesday, July 6 and July 13 from 11am to 12pm on Zoom or by dialing +13126266799, 83580332416. Please join to ask any questions you may have about the program or application process.
- Email RCC Program Staff via email at TA@sgc.ca.gov
- Review our Q&A document. This is regularly updated with responses to all RCC questions received.
- Visit our Program Resources Page, which includes Program Guidelines, details about technical assistance, and application resources.