Regional Climate Collaboratives Resources
RCC Round 1 Guidelines are now available.
Previous Application Materials
RCC Round 1 application materials are available here.
The Pre-Proposal Form and a Word document for drafting responses are available here.
RCC offers application and implementation technical assistance.
Learn how RCC is assisting under-resourced communities across California in building capacity to address climate resiliency.
Round 1 Timeline
- April 28, 2022: Final Round 1 RCC Program Guidelines adopted by Council
- May 11, 2022: NOFA Release
- May 18, 2022: Program Guideline & Application Process Overview Webinar
- June 8, 2022: Application Workshop & Networking Session: Unincorporated & Rural Communities
- June 9, 2022: Application Workshop & Networking Session: Tribal Communities
- June 10, 2022: Application Workshop & Networking Session: General Audience
- July 15, 2022: Application Pre-proposals due
- October 7, 2022: Final Applications due
- December 15, 2022: Round 1 RCC Awards adopted by Council