Regional Climate Collaboratives Resources
General background on the RCC Program.
RCC Round 2 Draft Guidelines are now available.
Previous Application Materials
RCC Round 1 application materials are available here.
Round 1 Applicant Profiles
RCC was significantly oversubscribed in Round 1, leaving many great projects unawarded. Learn more about RCC applicants with funding-ready partnerships and projects.
RCC offers application and implementation technical assistance.
Learn how RCC is assisting under-resourced communities across California in building capacity to address climate resiliency.
Round 2 Timeline
- February 22–May 17, 2023: Bi-weekly Capacity Building Office Hours, a space for previous and prospective applicants to learn more about the program objectives and workshop application concepts.
- March 15, 2023: Draft Round 2 Guidelines released for 30-day public comment period.
- March 20, 2023: Draft Round 2 Guidelines Overview Webinar
- April 4, 2023: Draft Guidelines Public Workshop – General Audience
- April 5, 2023:: Draft Guidelines Public Workshop – Tribal Audience
- April 6, 2023: Draft Guidelines Public Workshop – Rural Audience
- April 10, 2023: Draft Guidelines Public Workshop – General Audience
- April 15, 2023: 30-day public comment period closes
- June 29, 2023: Round 2 Guidelines presented to the Council for adoption
- July 6, 2023: NOFA & Application Release
- July 12–September 6, 2023: Weekly Office Hours to support applicants during the Pre-Proposal Phase
- July 13, 2023: Application Overview Webinar
- July 18, 2023: Workshop for Tribal Communities #1
- July 20, 2023: Workshop for Rural Communities
- July 25, 2023: Workshop for all Audiences
- July 26, 2023: Workshop for Tribal Communities #2
- September 6, 2023: Pre-Proposals due
- December 6, 2023: Full Proposals due
- February 2024: Round 2 RCC Awards adopted by Council – exact date forthcoming