The TCC Program invites applications for the Round 4 Implementation and Planning Grant programs. Prospective applicants should complete a Round 4 Application Survey by the following deadlines, to receive access to technical assistance and the application submission platform.
- Implementation Grant applicants should complete the survey by Friday, March 25 to receive Application Technical Assistance, which is required for all Implementation Grant applicants. If any applicant is unable to meet the March 25th TA survey deadline, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Grant applicants should complete the survey by Friday, May 16 to receive access to the application submission platform.
- Tribal communities and unincorporated communities may fill out the survey at any time, and are also eligible for technical assistance for Planning Grant applications.
Implementation Pre-Proposals will be due April 22, 2022. All final Implementation and Planning Grant Applications will be due Friday, July 1, 2022. Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.”
- Round 4 Transformative Climate Communities Notice of Funding Availability
- Round 4 Implementation Grant Application | Implementation Grant Application Instructions
- Round 4 Planning Grant Application | Planning Grant Application Instructions
- Round 4 Transformative Climate Communities Guidelines
- Round 4 Application Workshop Frequently Asked Questions
Implementation Grant applicants must submit this survey by March 25, 2022. If any applicant is unable to meet the TA survey deadline, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tribal and unincorporated communities may fill out this survey at any time to request Implementation or Planning Grant technical assistance.
Planning Applicant Survey
Planning Grant applicants must submit this interest survey by May 16, 2022 to receive access to the application submission platform. If any applicant is unable to meet the interest survey deadline, please let us know via email at email@example.com. Third-party technical assistance for Planning Grant applicants is only available for tribal and unincorporated communities at this time. Planning Grant applicants may direct application questions and requests for assistance to TCC Program Staff.
Friday, March 11 | 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Tribal Communities Workshop
Attendance limited to tribes and tribal-serving organizations
Friday, March 18 | 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Unincorporated and Disadvantaged Communities Workshop
Friday, March 18 | 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.