The California Strategic Growth Council approved the Round 4 Program Guidelines and TCC Mapping Tool on February 24, 2022. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
On April 28, 2022, the Strategic Growth Council approved a Technical Amendment to the Round 4 TCC Guidelines, originally adopted February 24, 2022. This amendment allows previously awarded to TCC Lead Implementation Grantees to apply as a Lead Applicant in Round 4, clarifies that previously awarded Lead Grantees with partial awards are eligible to apply for Round 4 funding, clarifies Project Area eligibility for unincorporated communities, clarifies that tribal applicants to do not need to sign a limited waiver of sovereign immunity to receive a reimbursement-based grant, and makes additional minor clarifications. Please see the Staff Report to review the changes in detail.
- Final Round 4 TCC Guidelines (Updated on 4/28/22 via Technical Amendment)
- Summary of Proposed Revisions to Draft Round 4 TCC Guidelines
- Round 4 Guidelines - Appendix H: Sample Implementation Grant Agreement
- Round 4 TCC Mapping Tool
- Story Map that explains each data layer in the TCC Mapping Tool
- Video tutorial on how to use the TCC Mapping Tool